Please visit our channel to view our past webinars
Mark your calendars now to attend these free and informative presentations throughout the year!
Each of these webinars presents you a free educational opportunity!
See below for details on each of our scheduled webinars:
“Office of Inspector General (OIG) Report For Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFS)”
Join us for a webinar on Feb 26, 2019 at 12:30 PM CST.
This webinar presentation is an informational based summary covering the recent “OIG Report for IRFs” which was published in September of 2018. The following objectives will be reviewed/discussed by the Presenters:
• Review reason for OIG conducting audits of IRFs.
• Discuss OIG audit outcomes specific to coverage and documentation requirements.
• Review outcomes of ALJ hearings with and without CMS representation.
• Discuss processes for ensuring compliance with coverage and documentation requirements.
• Review and understand Medical Necessity criteria for an IRF admission.
After the presentation, listeners are welcome to utilize web based program for comments or questions and/or to add to topic(s) covered during presentation.
Rose Brungardt, RN-MS-MN-CRRN & Pat Green, RN-CRRN-CCA
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Time: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM Eastern Time
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM Central Time
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM Mountain Time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.